4 Things I Should Have Bought at the Grocery Store Today
- Spinach (don't act like your shocked!)
- Greek yogurt
- Light bulbs
4 Things That Made My Day
- 7am spin session
- thinking of my trip to Cuba
- leading my first Tabata class (O.M.G!!)
- watching Cynthia try on her wedding dress
|Just a sneak peak for you guys|
4 Best Picture Nominees That I Have Yet to Watch (But Really Want To)
- The Fighter
- 127 Hours
- Toy Story 3 (cuteness!)
- The Kids Are All Right
4 Things I Learned Today
- I don't have the bride gene...yet
- I love teaching Tabata!!
- If you put your middle name on your travel reservation make sure its on your passport (oops!)
- A Starbucks' protein plate is a good in a pinch post workout meal
4 Blogs That I want you to Check Out
I can't pick 4 this week.
Check out every single one of these ladies as soon as possible!
Tabata update: I am very pleased to say that class went really well today. Everyone worked really hard and were sweating buckets (me included, sans weights!). We had some newcomers to the class as the lunch time Pilates session was cancelled and they wandered in to Tabata. I made sure to give lots of alternates for varying levels of strength and ability. When class wrapped up people seemed genuinely grateful for their Sam-style butt kick!! I was so pumped to get a taste of teaching and it completely exceeded my expectations. I kinda want to do it again tomorrow!!!
So tell me, what made your day today? And have you seen all the Oscar nominated films? Who do you think will win this year?