3/16/11

Spotted....

A raccoon hanging out in a tree....and when I say in a tree I mean waaaay up in a tree! Crazy little rascal!



















C'mon, what do you mean he can't see him? Keep trying, its like a puzzle to keep you busy when you're bored. Feel free to refer back to this little Where's Waldo-esque game at a later date ..maybe even use it as a party game.

Riiiight. Moving on.

Spotted...

Chobani. In Canada! It's a miracle!



















I have searched high and low for Greek yogurt in this city and all along it was at my local discount grocer. Go figure! (And is it just me or is this post turning into an episode of MTV Cribs? What's next, a shot of where the magic happens???)

Spotted...

The most delicious sandwich ever!


















Turkey, brie, spinach and tomatoes on a herb foccacia bun. Yum, yum, yum!!!

Spotted...

Samantha sneaking a handful of chocolate chips before dinner


















Did it ruin my dinner? Hell no! Did you see that sandwich? I could have eaten 97 marshmallows and still found room for that baby!!

That's all for me kiddies...enjoy your night.

XOXO,

Gossip Girl...errr, I mean Samantha



So tell me, did you spot anything interesting today?

17 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that might be the greatest sandwich ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I think I spotted the raccoon, but not sure. I am sure however that it's nice to know that I am not the only one who sneaks a few chocolate chips while cooking dinner. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE did you find the Chobani?!?! I may have to make a special trip to the Tdot just to get some for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the Chobani??? Ohhhh i'm SO excited to finally try it!
    Yeah, i totally couldn't find the raccoon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is a fun post! Hmm, what did I spot today? Nothing really out of the ordinary... spotted lots of pain in one client, and lots of growth in others. YAY:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the raccoon is still there in the morning!! It was a fun day to see him so close to us :) Please share the Chobani as it seems to be only in the store near you!! Toronto is weird that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sandwich looks lovely! Boring sandwiches are the worst, but that looks awesome. I didn't know Chobani wasn't readily available in Canada - is there a good alternative for you guys?? That's kind of a bummer - glad you found it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. will you tell us where the raccoon is? I think I may go nuts trying to find it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sandwich looks amazing!!!! Am I right when I guess it came from Movenpick? It looks like the kind of deliciousness one finds there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wait, no greek yogurt in canada, really? do you have Siggi's? the best high protein yogurt ever, I am going to find out if in Canada yet. Haven't spotted anything interesting today, yet...

    ReplyDelete
  11. YESssss that sandwich looks delicious!! I love me some foccacia!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You makin' me want a sammy for breakfast :) Yum! Didn't make it out of the house yesterday (since I got a sick kid :/ ) so haven't spotted anything cool lol. Glad you found some greek yogurt... I love me some. Happy Thursday :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sandwich looks yummy, minus the turkey or course ;).

    ReplyDelete
  14. speaking of a raccoon, there has been one loose in our building for 4 days now! poor little guy, I don't think he has eaten anything...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Urgh, I can't see the raccoon...i've been staring at that pic and I can't see anything.

    Anything with brie has to be damn good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hmmm I found tangelios in the market by my house (they look like weird shaped oranges and I might have spelled their name wrong). Super juicy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I found him!! But it may be a piece of bark.
    I haven't spotted anything cool this weekend... yet!

    ReplyDelete