My goal? 100 pushups
I'm a total maniac, I know!
But thanks to the One Hundred Push Ups program I am hoping to get there. And really if nothing else I'll have fierce arm and chest strength at the end of this right?
To start the program you are asked to complete the initial test, which measures your current fitness by determining how many pushups you can do until exhaustion. (Option: perform a modified version from your knees)
My result: 38 (modified)
My rank: 4
I will kiss the feet of anyone who ranks a 7..modified or not. Honestly!
I plan to begin working through the program tomorrow basing it on Week Two, as recommended by the program. Updates will be posted on the tab created for the challenge.
Wish me luck (and join me if you haven't already signed up!)
And while we are all busy getting stronger and welcoming spring what better time for a fitness related giveaway, aptly named the:
GETTING FIT FOR SPRING giveaway
What you can win:
The prize pack includes a yoga mat, water bottle, stretching band,epsom salts, hot/cold packs, a neck pillow and Rub A535 products. Awesome or what??? I am already envious of the winner of this one if I am being up front about it
- This giveaway is open to Canadian residents only
- The contest will run until Friday March 25th at 6pm EST
- Each contestant can enter up to 5 times per day (see methods below)
How to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post letting me know how you are challenging yourself physically this spring (comments on future posts will also count as an entry)
- Tweet about the Getting Fit for Spring giveaway (include @HHandSJ so I know you did it!)
- Post about the giveaway on your blog and leave me a comment linking me back to your page.
So there you have it..there's lots going on around here. And with that its time for bed (Yes it is 9:20...that's just how I roll my friends!!)
I suggest that you enter the giveaway and then head to bed too...after all, we can all use the extra sleep!
So tell me, how are you challenging yourself this Spring?