I am consuming copious amounts of chocolate as I type this.
That's right, I am sitting here thinking "Ohhh, look at me, I'm a Healthy Living Blogger writing my Healthy Living Blog" as I stuff my face with milk chocolatey goodness. The logic may be a tad flawed but I can't say I mind one little bit!
And with that, let's get on with our regularly scheduled program:
4 Things Thursday
4 Things I Am Super-Duper Excited About Right Now:
- It's a long weekend in Ontario and that means SLEEP!
- I am teaching my very first Cycle Pump class tomorrow
- It's +5C outside which means Spring is right around the corner
- Tabata (along with all the other workouts) is starting to really wield some result
|Me likey some chick muscles!|
4 Breeds of Dog I Want to Adopt:
- Bernese Mountain Dog
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
- Golden Retriever (because one isn't enough!)
- French Bulldog
- Running outside again
- Spring fever- I get an energy boost that even Red Bull can't recreate!
- Feeling warm sunshine on my face
- Rain boots..not just for first graders anymore!
|How cute is this? Source|
4 Thoughts to Live By
- It is better to try and fail then live your life wondering "What if?"
- You can't change the past but you can learn from it and thereby change the future
- Control only what is yours to control, leave everything else to fate
- Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive anyway!
4 Blogs That I Want You to Check Out
And that my friends concludes another 4 Things Thursday and it really leaves only one thing left to do.....Jersey Shore baby!! G'night!
So tell me, what's your favorite thing about Spring?