This is me, hamming it up for the camera as always. After all, who wouldn't want to capture their most glamorous moments on film?
It wasn't long before my trusty point and shoot decided to take on an elegance of her own and performed a perfect swan dive into this:
I have never in my life plunged my hand into a toilet bowl so quickly! (Keep in mind that while I had been busy clowning around I hadn't even gotten to cleaning part yet....ick!)
Thanks so some lovely ladies on Twitter the camera is now on life support in a bowl of rice. I have been assured that she is comfortable and the initial shock of her near drowning may subside in 48-72 hours. If you are the praying type and wouldn't mind, send a little love her way would ya? She's too young (purchased just over a month ago) to leave this Earth just yet.
Oh, and while you are doing good deeds, remind me not to blog while taking a bath?? No good could come of that! (and I don't keep nearly enough rice in the house for that kind of emergency.
Coming Up this Weekend:
When I am not keeping bowl-side vigil I will be keeping busy with a few less painstaking things:
- Dinner with the Boyfriend tonight (we both had pretty hectic weeks and a night out will do us both some good!)
- Spinning at Spynga Studios tomorrow afternoon
- A birthday dinner for a friend tomorrow night
- Finalizing and shopping for my 7 Day Vegan Challenge menu (stay tuned for the deets!)
- Cooking, cooking and more cooking!
- Avoiding the Superbowl (football..blech!)
- And I might get around to cleaning that damn toilet
So tell me, have you ever needed the rice trick? Did it work? Doing anything fun this weekend?